[CT Birds] B. Orioles, Warbling Vireo...

Jennifer Orr jenny.s.orr at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:48:22 EDT 2015

I'm new and thoroughly enjoying the digest!
In the yard today, on the Norwalk River, most of our birds are back- a pair of Baltimore Orioles, Warbling Vireo, Catbird, Black-and-White Warbler, Pileated Woodpecker, Northern Rough-winged Swallows, Yellow-Rumped Warblers,
(and the prior arrivals/local community- Chipping, Song, House, White-throated Sparrows, Pine Siskin, Goldfinch (2 with eye disease),  House and Purple Finch, Downy, Hairy, Red-Bellied Woodpeckers, N.Flicker, Robins, Blue Jays, Cardinals, Crows, Cow birds, Grackles, Red-wings, White-breasted Nuthatches, Titmice, Chickadees, Doves, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, C.Geese, Mallards, 3 Wood Ducks, Turkeys)!
Jenny Orr
Sent from my iPhone