[CT Birds] Home 5/9-5/10

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 19:19:27 EDT 2015

Lisa G Stafford Springs.   Scarlet Tanagers,  Great Crested Flycatchers,
Louisiana Water thrush, Northern Water thrush, House Wrens, Red Tailed
Hawks, Red Shouldered, Broad Wing, T.V., American Woodcock ( call notes).
Barred Owls (2), Great Horned (1). Wood Thrush, Veery, Baltimore Oriole,
Common Yellow Throats, Oven birds,. Off birds,  Wood frogs, green frogs,
peepers... I have a gray squirrel nest which looks like 3 but haven't
confirmed. Pretty good view right from my chair on the back deck. I have a
lot of birds here just haven't compiled my total species list as of yet.
Pretty soon. Hope all you mom's out there had a great day and weekend!!!!