[CT Birds] Bent Birds

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon May 11 13:24:27 EDT 2015

Hooded Warbler briefly sang earlier at the Audubon Center at Bent of the River in Southbury, near the employee parking lot above the barn.   Otherwise quite slow for migrants, though Blue-wings, Prairie Warblers, Rose-breasted Grosbeaks and Indigo Buntings are in abundance.  Still a few Pine Siskins at the feeders.

I forgot to mention that I had a Prairie Warbler singing in my yard yesterday.  Pretty good bird for a yard bird, but not a new one for my list.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road