[CT Birds] Swallow-tailed Kite in Fairfield

Chris Harrison cmharrison11 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:16:00 EDT 2015

After watching the skies for an hour near the fairfield coast I had to leave to pick up my Son from preschool.  Of course it was at the exact time that the kites should be passing by.  I drove the 7 minutes to his school got out of the car, looked up directly at a Swallow-tailed Kite!!!!  Unbelievable!!!! Anyway is passed over at 1:06 heading west.  Only saw 1, but the other was probably nearby...lots of trees.  I still can't believe my luck on that one!!