[CT Birds] Cedar wax wings

Kevin Doyle kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Fri May 15 18:12:08 EDT 2015

In-so-far as my local spots are slowing down I hit Wier Farm in Ridgefield and found 4 CWW eating the blossoms of a pear tree. All 4 had the yellow on the tail while the other 2 had red I'm assuming on part of the wing. These are the 1st CWW I've seen since 2012 ... maybe I'm not in the right area. Wier Farm in the past has produced these guy's and today was worth the trip.  Also watched a blue bird pair go non stop feeding their babies which still leaves me with ??? About the Court St. Eagles .... do they have babies & if so how many.

New Milford
Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from Blue Mail