[CT Birds] Volume 3000

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat May 16 08:24:31 EDT 2015

On Thursday someone mentioned to me something about 3000 coming.  I had no idea what they were talking about.  I had never noticed that Digest mode numbers each individual Digest* sequentially.

While I like to think that CTBirds is doing its job about as well as any similar list, I know that whatever it has become it is the PARTICIPANTS who have made it what it is.  Thank you all, and keep up the good work!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT

*(Digests are sent when enough messages have accumulated.  The other way, which I use, is to get each individual message as an email.  I don't have a precise count on individual posts but there have been over 56 thousand messages on CTBirds in the eight years since it began. They are all archived here:http://lists.ctbirding.org/pipermail/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org/).