[CT Birds] East Granby Land Trust Bird Walk

Brian Kleinman snaketat at cox.net
Sun May 17 19:19:20 EDT 2015

We did our annual East Granby Land Trust Spring Bird Walk this morning on
the ³Rails to Trails² bike path from Route 20 East Granby to just a half
mile north of Copper Hill.  We had 49 species, highlights were 14 species of
warbler including CANADA & BLACKPOLL, 2 YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOOS (vocalizing)
and MARSH WREN singing at Beaver Swamp.  I¹ve been birding this area for
about 20 years now and this is the first time I¹ve ever had MARSH WREN here.

Brian Kleinman
Riverside Reptiles
www.riversidereptiles.com
(860) 653-2535