[CT Birds] Swallow-tailed Kite in Yonkers, NY on the 11th.

mresch8702 at aol.com mresch8702 at aol.com
Wed May 13 16:14:13 EDT 2015

There were 3 Swallow-tailed Kites in southwest RI on 4/22-24 - seemed to be a pair hanging around together and a 3rd bird close nearby but separate from the pair.  Maybe these are the same 3 birds from this week - the pair moving down the CT coast today and the 3rd one in NY/NJ on the 11th.
Mike Resch
Pepperell, MA