[CT Birds] Barn swallows

Erica Soucy rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 14:30:39 EDT 2015

After a 2 year absence, we again have a pair of barn swallows nesting within one of our receiving dock doors.   They had gone up the hill to RFS receiving area, but for some reason have come back to us here at Frontier.  There is also a pair of tree swallows starting to build a nest under the wheel well of one of our semi's.  That one may be a loss, as it's a truck that is currently being repaired but will be up and running by next week.  I'm not sure I can convince my boss to stop running a truck due to a swallows nest.  We'll see what he says.

Ricki Soucy

Sent from my iPhone