[CT Birds] Mourning Warbler, East Rock

James Winkelmann james.winkelmann at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:33:32 EDT 2015

Relocated the Mourning Warbler at same location at 12:25, brief but definitive views from the bridge. Talk about elusive, several of us kept hearing it chip and caught fleeting glimpses as we tracked it for several hours through the brush on both sides of the bridge until it finally showed well.  No doubt it's still in the area but at this point it's not vocalizing or revealing itself.

James Winkelmann
Monroe