[CT Birds] Banding at Birdcraft (Yellow-breasted Chat)

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:31:00 EDT 2015

Just to get the word out, I posted a hurried message on the Chat this
morning from my phone.  We had a busy morning with 18 species and 57
individuals.  We ended up banding 12 species of Warblers and heard but did
not capture Blackpolls.  Unlike last week when we banded 72 Catbirds, today
we only had two so the big Catbird push may have moved on through.  Species
banded today include:  American Redstart, Northern Parula, Magnolia
Warbler, Wilson's Warbler, Common Yellowthroat, Black-throated Blue, Yellow
Warbler, Canada Warbler, Ovenbird, Northern Waterthrush, YELLOW-BREASTED
CHAT, House Wren, Veery, Swainson's Thrush, Wood Thrush, Gray Catbird, &
Common Grackle.

Birdcraft is at 314 Unquowa Road, Fairfield, CT

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut