[CT Birds] Another yellow hairy woodpecker

Patrick and Christine petcmt54 at msn.com
Fri May 22 23:18:04 EDT 2015

   I am wondering if this is an immature variation.  Another thought is that the Pacific population of hairy's is not so white.  Anyway, Christopher Loscalzo's post prompted me to share the strange hairy that frequents my feeders in Salem.  Can anyone shed some light on the issue?

Here is the link to some pictures, one has been cropped.  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aq758xob8k4rla9/AAAv6lN1n3s2hRvbBcQHgCZTa?dl=0<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aq758xob8k4rla9/AAAv6lN1n3s2hRvbBcQHgCZTa?dl=0>

Pat and Chris Tamborra