[CT Birds] Indigo bunting, Earthplace Westport

Jo jo_fasciolo at msn.com
Fri May 22 20:17:43 EDT 2015

For the last 3 years I have seen indigo bunting in the field behind the outdoor caged bird area at Earthplace in Westport. Tonight there was a brilliant blue summer male singing away at the entrance of the trail that loops the field. I heard what I'm assuming was a female near by.

Also seen tonight in Norwalk: eastern kingbird at Woods Pond; Baltimore Oriole and black crowned night heron at 14 Acre Pond.

Jo Fasciolo

Sent from my iPhone