[CT Birds] Link did not work

Jay Pitocchelli jpitocch at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:34:32 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Here is the link  to my project on mapping the distribution of Mourning
Warbler migrants' song types.

http://www.anselm.edu/homepage/jpitocch/ornithology/MOWAmapper/MOWASongmapper.html

The most up to date map with the latest sonograms and localities of
recorded songs is at the web site below.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zsmslkPF1OVw.kWpmodqM6O9I

The MOWAs should be almost finished migrating through but there are still
some stragglers and I would appreciate any recordings you might be able to
make.

Thank,

Jay

--