[CT Birds] Link did not work

Jay Pitocchelli jpitocch at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:34:32 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Here is the link  to my project on mapping the distribution of Mourning
Warbler migrants' song types.

The most up to date map with the latest sonograms and localities of
recorded songs is at the web site below.

The MOWAs should be almost finished migrating through but there are still
some stragglers and I would appreciate any recordings you might be able to