[CT Birds] Dead Birds wanted

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Mon Jun 1 14:31:16 EDT 2015

1)  I think Marty's point is about the finders of such birds, birds' nests, &c.  I believe the law applies to these as well, so it's illegal, even for the short period of passing along to a legal source.  Whether such events, in moderation, would ever be caught, or prosecuted, is another question.

2)  While it would be good if a network of permitted institutions were, e.g., posted on the COA website, perhaps this isn't prudent, & word of mouth the best.

	Arthur S.