[CT Birds] Extralimital: Brookline Bird Club Pelagic Trip…JULY 18, 2015 (Massachusetts)

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 22:45:04 EDT 2015

CTBirders, see below for this announcement from the BBC. I will not be
along for this one, but hopefully many CT birders will be:

"It is time to sign up for this Dedicated Pelagic Trip…JULY 18, 2015:
2AM – 7PM  Hyannis to Hydrographer Canyon area for: 4 Shearwater
species (including Scopoli’s, 3 Storm-petrel species, Gannets, 3
Jaeger species, terns, gulls, sea ducks, possible  Black-capped
Petrel, Bridled Tern, Skuas, many mammals and any rarities

Cost:  $195.00 BBC Members -  $215.00 – non members

We have Master birders Jeremiah Trimble and others  leading these
trips. Our boat, the Helen H, is a very comfortable, fast, 100 foot
fishing boat with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Captain and crew.
We use gallons of chum to attract the birds..  There are 38 bunks
aboard which will be available to the first 38 who sign up. There is a
full galley with excellent food at reasonable prices. Parking is free.

To reserve a space, send a check for the full amount made out to the
'BROOKLINE BIRD CLUB AGENT' along with a signed waiver to: Ida
Giriunas, 83 Summer Ave., Reading, MA, 01867 and include either your
email or your postal address for confirmation, boarding instructions
and further information.

For further information, a Waiver Form and to register, contact:

Ida Giriunas 781-929-8772, <ida8 at verizon.net

Ida Giriunas

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT