[CT Birds] Birdsong ID query

John Weeks aerie.john at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 09:55:49 EDT 2015

Hi All,

A friend sent me an audio clip for identification.  It has me stumped, although I'm convinced the bird is a familiar woodland species singing an alternate song.  It was recorded this week along the Tunxis Trail.  I've already spent over an hour listening to song variants on Xeno-Canto, but I haven't found a match.

I'd love to have some assistance from all the experts on this list.  Please contact me privately if you'd be willing to listen to the audio clip, and I'll forward it to you.

John Weeks
North Granby