[CT Birds] Groton Chat continues

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:34:31 EDT 2015

A quick note about Bluff Point State Park-
Yesterday was my first visit to the park other than visiting the "hot a few years ago. What a beautiful spot! We had 52 species including 9 species of warblers(including the Yellow-breasted Chat).
We walked the entire loop of about 3 miles spending a little over 3 hours in a mostly shaded large path with marsh and Long IsIand Sound views at times. I look forward to visiting this lovely park again soon!

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone