[CT Birds] Another Acadain, Southbury

William Banks semismart9 at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 13:49:51 EDT 2015

I was there about 10:25 this morning, after Greg called me and told me about it. I had the Acadian Flycatcher on the upslope side of the road, about 200 feet past the sign that says Flat Swamp preserve.. I also had 1 winter wren and 2 Louisiana Waterthrushes. I heard 2 wood-pewees, had wood thrush, veery, ovenbirds.
What a very nice place..

Bill Banks

Sent from my iPhone