[CT Birds] Sharing eBird waterbirds

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Thu Jun 11 12:38:21 EDT 2015

Good afternoon all! Would you like to help us out tremendously with
conservation at the Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds (Audubon
Connecticut and RTPI)? On rainy or quiet days if you could take a moment
and please go back over your 2015 eBird checklists and share any with
ANY shorebirds, terns or waders with "ctwaterbirds at gmail.com" that would
be fantastic. It provides us data and hours spent in the field by
experts surveying for these critically important species. Our limited
staff and monitors cannot be everywhere in the diverse coastal state of
CT at once. If you can please take some time to do this we will really
appreciate it.

My thanks to everyone who already does this on a regular basis! I cannot
begin to tell you how much this helps. Please share as many checklists
as possible. If you need some help on how to do this please email me
directly.

Thanks again,
Scott

--