[CT Birds] Sherwood Island Bird walk & Martin check

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:15:49 EDT 2015

FYI, I will be leading a walk in Westport at Sherwood Island State Park for the nature center tomorrow at 8:30am. Meet at the Nature Center,bring binoculars,bug spray,and water.The walk is free but there is an entrance fee for the park. Immediately following the walk,we will check the Purple Martin gourds at the nature center.As of yesterday, we have 44 eggs and 66 birds. Our oldest young birds are
14 days old.

Meet at the nature center and wear long pants and socks. There have been lots of ticks!
Contact info:
email:petermgreen at hotmail.com
Cell:203-247-2660

Tina Green