[CT Birds] Sandhill Crane, Wallingford

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 22 09:17:34 EDT 2015

The juvenile Sandhill Crane is still there as of 8:45 am. Apparently this is the third day it has been seen. I saw it in a field to the left side of 1044 North Farms Rd. The field is deep, and Gini, the owner of 1044, said birders are welcome to walk down her yard to get a view into the field. Parking is tricky, but there is a small industrial park a little bit down the road, so you can park there and walk back to the fields, just a few minutes walk.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield

Sent from my iPhone