[CT Birds] Great birding day

Ricki Soucy rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 19:23:35 EDT 2015

 Now that the sun is up early and the temps are warm, I walk outside at work around 6:15 each morning.  The  2 pairs of barn swallows now have fledglings, and I either heard or saw adult and fledglings of :  robin, catbird, rose breasted gross beak, great crested flycatcher, willow flycatcher, oriole, cardinal, chipping sparrow, mocking bird and yellow warbler.  When I got home I discovered that the white mulberry at the edge of my next door neighbors property was ripening.  Before the thunderstorms hit around 5:00, the tree was hopping with blue jays, robins, orioles, mocking birds, cedar waxwings and cardinals.  I'll be able to view the birds for another week to 10 days.
Ricki SoucyMeriden