[CT Birds] Unknown bird song - ID help?

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 19:36:04 EDT 2015

I have been hearing this bird for weeks, and ID'ing it as a  Magnolia
Warbler. But the cadence and the ending of the song is wrong, so I'm  not
convinced. I could explain it as a bird that just can't sing the song  correctly,
but I think I may have heard a second one. The bird is hiding in an
impenetrable stand of young pines, which would fit Magnolia.
Only other guess is Canada Warbler, but that doesn't sound  right to me
either.
Any ideas?
 This is a link to a file in Dropbox. If you don't have a  DB account you
may have to download the file to hear it. Or it may play in  Quicktime, not
sure.
Help will be appreciated.

_https://www.dropbox.com/s/sjpluoeq1mztjfa/UKN%20bird%20-%20Mag%20Wrblr%201%
2C%20150618_01%20ed.mp3?dl=0_