[CT Birds] Fwd: Re: How did the Stonington eBird report get Approved?

Aidan Kiley eezambo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:17:59 EDT 2015

Aidan Kiley
Fairfield
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Aidan Kiley" <eezambo at gmail.com>
Date: Jun 26, 2015 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] How did the Stonington eBird report get Approved?
To: "Tim Antanaitis" <timant123 at yahoo.com>

I saw that checklist yesterday and knew it was suspicious.  There is no way
those were really there.  How did they get confirmed without those being on
the CT rare bird alert?  Are those species on the map?    There must be
something wrong.  Greg needs to know. Maybe the rarities just slipped the
filter.

Aidan