[CT Birds] Hammonasset

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 15:54:33 EDT 2015

Just wondering if any of those bird conservation discussions ever happened between COA, Audubon, and the Parks people. If yes, maybe we should not do it anymore, it serms to just have made them do more damage. If no, are we waiting for the park to become Coney Island?  That will surely put an end to the discussions.

What a travesty.

Mark Szantyr