[CT Birds] Hammo...get over it???

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Thu Jul 2 10:26:38 EDT 2015

On Jul 2, 2015, at 8:55 AM, zellene via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

> Not to keep this discussion going forever, but I just have to write.
	There are good reasons for continued discussion of issues and of strategies:  that aspect continues productively.

	There are also good reasons to pay attention to the tone of our communications.  A practical tone or an eager tone can help focus or energize our discussions.  Angry or negative tones, among us or to outsiders, are likely to hurt our cause.

	We need to work with various people and groups:  let's keep the "with" in mind.

Thanks for all you folks bring to me, & to the community.
	Arthur Shippee.