[CT Birds] Hammo

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:41:06 EDT 2015

We at COA are involved by virtue of a seat on this new IBA committee
decreed by the Governor.  The first meeting was about a month ago and it
meets quarterly.  I don't think there is any harm in us getting together a
letter writing campaign to Commissioner Klee on issues that come up.  He's
a birder and actually volunteered at CAS in the animal care room in the
Fairfield Center as a teenager.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut