[CT Birds] Hammo

Paul Smith paulsmith29 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 23:37:22 EDT 2015

I find two things helpful in a situation like this:
A succinct summary of what has happened, and what needs to occur to address the situation.
A link to facilitate sending a letter to the person who needs to take action.
As a concrete example, I was glad to participate in the organizing efforts earlier this year to protect Silver Sands from proposals in the legislature.  The briefings were well-researched, and it was relatively easy to respond.
I am so grateful for those in the birding community who are in a position to engage various authorities in constructive dialog.  And  I would like to do all I can to show my support for their efforts.
Paul SmithNew Haven