[CT Birds] Hammo...get over it???

zellene zellene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 2 08:55:18 EDT 2015

Not to keep this discussion going forever, but I just have to write. I agree with Mark a hundred percent. If we are to "get over it" with respect to the wildlife habitat we have lost, we may as well pack it in as birders and as folks concerned about the environment.
Kathy's post is most thoughtful. I hope that everyone has made their voice heard regarding the Migratory Bird Treaty Act fiasco as well as the additional issues with the state. Even though birders are a minority, legislators listen when enough comments are received. I received positive responses from both my  US senators abut the MBTA which is hopeful. I also am fortunate to have state legislators who agree with me on the environmental issues. Those of you who don't, all I can say is do not give up. Make your voice heard.