[CT Birds] Hammo...get over it???

G M ARCHAMBAULT gm72125 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 2 12:05:57 EDT 2015

Thought I'd an an out-of-state perspective from birders who monitor your region.Posts about degradation of well-known birding sites are valuable to birder-tourists deciding where to go and where to avoid.We don't have the benefit or the verbal grapevine, so these posts are pretty much our only source of up-to-date info about Hammo.I think all the posts are vital and interesting.  So, thanks.  Sorry about the continuing loss of habitat there.   -Ken Archambault, Birmingham, Alabama

     On Thursday, July 2, 2015 10:09 AM, Arthur Shippee via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

On Jul 2, 2015, at 8:55 AM, zellene via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

> Not to keep this discussion going forever, but I just have to write.
    There are good reasons for continued discussion of issues and of strategies:  that aspect continues productively.

    There are also good reasons to pay attention to the tone of our communications.  A practical tone or an eager tone can help focus or energize our discussions.  Angry or negative tones, among us or to outsiders, are likely to hurt our cause.

    We need to work with various people and groups:  let's keep the "with" in mind.

Thanks for all you folks bring to me, & to the community.
    Arthur Shippee.