[CT Birds] Hammo (again)

Thomas Burgess tburgess5 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 3 10:25:09 EDT 2015

I second that emotion.  The COA and Audubons represent us.  We want them involved in the decision-making process.  That way, our interests are factored in, and we won't be fighting uphill battles against what's already been proposed/decided.  And as Jack said, we need to do our part, so that the COA and Audubons know that an active birding community will loudly support them as they protect the birds.
Tom Burgess