[CT Birds] Special Session Wrap-up

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:01:37 EDT 2015

Thank you very much for forwarding, Patrick. There is good news in
there indeed. Though I think we all saw the "$25 million for State
Park infrastructure alterations and renovations" and are wondering how
exactly that is going to be used, given the developments over the
years at Hammonassett.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com