[CT Birds] To ad more to my yard list today.....

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 8 18:47:45 EDT 2015

Downy Wood w young, White b Nuthatch w young, male Scarlet Tanager with a yellow belly - Hermit Thrush-heard,Cardenal, Goldfinch eating my Swisschard, Cowbird, Titmouse, B Oreal female, Yellow Warbler - I never get them here! migrent! female Purple finch on Mulberry, then it slowed down at 6:00. All total, 28 species. so all from just lookin without birding nor useing bins. If I was birding Id have many more for sure. From 4:30 to 6:30 - 2 hrs
One hell of a birdy day here in Harwinton !Paul Carrier