[CT Birds] 7/9/15 drive along my favorite dirt roads in Stafford. Lisa G.

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 10:50:07 EDT 2015

Heard and seen a black throated green warbler feeding young that was a
treat, numerous scarlet tanagers, great crested flycatchers, red eyed
vireos, blue headed vireos, unidentified hawk I think sharpie flew off when
I stopped only got quick look, black and white warblers singing along with
redstart, chicadees, titmice, female turkeys with at least dozen young in
fields, blue gray nutcatcher and other birds where quiet. Three great blue
herons in flight. Kill deer and so on. One eastern kingbird also. Lisa