[CT Birds] chimney swift roost

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 00:14:40 EDT 2015

I think you should make it widely known -- assuming that the church does not mind them being there - you don’t want to risk them freaking out and capping the chimney; if that is the case please ask for help in educating them!  Getting the press to cover it would be good. The more people understand birds and their benefits to us, the better! And they are very cool birds.  Knowing they can’t perch is fascinating to most folks.

Sarah Faulkner

Sent from Windows Mail