[CT Birds] Old Rock Pond vs Ingham Hill Pond

cimbaro at att.net cimbaro at att.net
Mon Jul 27 21:05:50 EDT 2015

As the original poster of this bird I similarly referred to the site (the pond on Ingham Hill Rd ~1/3 mile north of Route 1) as Ingham Hill Pond based on the given name of the eBird hotspot.  It is also referred to as "Ingham Hill Road Pond" in Buzz Devine's Connecticut Birding Guide.  However, I have also heard it called Maynard's Pond, consistent with the name in Google Earth attributed to the adjoining business.
Dan CimbaroColchester, CT
<Micky,
<The reason that I referred to the pond in my first post as the Ingham Hill Road pond is that the eBird hotspot that is right where <the bird was seen is called Old Saybrook--Ingham Hill pond.
<
<John Marshall<Watertown
<
<