[CT Birds] Millet

Clark Moseley an.doc.mo.72 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:10:33 EDT 2015

Patrick, I assume that you are planting White Preso Millet?  Where have you been purchasing your seed?  I have planted this variety of millet in the past and the sparrows think they are in heaven!  The seed that I have sowed was some bird food that I had left over.  It germinated fairly well but I have wondered if I purchased seed that was sold specifically for planting if I might have had even a bigger crop for the birds.  I have had difficulty in finding a source.

Clark "Chip" Moseley
33 Ridge Circle
Storrs Mansfield, Ct 06268

Storrs, CT (860) 477-0889