[CT Birds] Stratford Point Open House August 8th

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Jul 31 18:00:55 EDT 2015

The Stratford Point Lighthouse will be having an open house on Saturday, August 8th from 9 am to 3 pm  The Stratford Point property will be open that day as well.   We will have information on Audubon Connecticut and the Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds http://ctwaterbirds.blogspot.com/ and we will have three tours/bird-butterfly walks on the property by Audubon and RTPI staff as follows:

9:00 AM  led by Patrick Comins, Director of Bird Conservation for Audubon Connecticut
11:00 AM  led by Patrick Comins, Director of Bird Conservation for Audubon Connecticut
1 PM  led by Scott Kruitbosch, Conservation & Outreach Coordinator for
Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History.

For more information on the lighthouse open house, please see:
http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Stratford-Point-Lighthouse-to-open-for-tours-Aug-6415766.php

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation