[CT Birds] Stratford Point Migrants

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Jul 31 17:51:31 EDT 2015

A Northern Waterthrush was hanging out on the porch for much of the morning and a cuckoo species flew by, more likely Yellow-billed.

Also Bill Wallace was here this morning and noted a possible White-eyed Vireo singing from near the entrance gate, but I did not have time to look for it.

I also didn't have much time to check out the shorebird flock, but saw some big flocks flying around.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road