[CT Birds] Cattle Egret help please

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 31 20:17:02 EDT 2015

Hi Aidan,

At the bottom of the road, Mc Donald's is on the left side of the road and there is a pond on the right. Keep going down the road which will start to rise up the hill. The pond will be on your left, and almost immediately on the right is the entrance to a small commercial area. Park on the grass on the immediate right side of the driveway, then walk back across the street to the pond. When I was there around noon, the cattle egret was just behind the area where the cattle gate is located, then it flew across the pond to the left where the geese and ducks were located.

Good luck,

Sara Zagorski

Sent from my iPhone