[CT Birds] ID help

Susanne Shrader birdgirrl at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 20:51:05 EDT 2015

In West Hartford, on my deck just sitting as I walked  3 feet away, was a warbler sized bird that was mostly soft grey with blue tones on the back  with 2 prominent white wing bars, a soft yellow throat with no clear demarcation under the belly, and partial eye-ring that was yellow and was broken at 3 and 9 o'clock. I could not easily see any yellow on the cere. But I was struck with the long and slender bill. The bill rules out Verio, and I'm thinking about some sort of a warbler  like a female or juvenile yellow throated warbler. As I started walking again  it did fly away and disappeared. The encounter was extremely strange . Can somebody help?

Susanne Shrader
birdgirrl at comcast.net