[CT Birds] September overnight pelagic from Cape Cod

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:38:09 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I know that several CT birders have signed up for August's overnight
pelagic put on by the Brookline Bird Club. That August trip has filled
up, BUT there is another trip in September that still has space. See
below for details.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT

Our August trip is filled with a waiting list, but we have space on
the September trip

DATE:  Saturday, Sunday, September 26, 27, 2015 5:30 AM Saturday – 6PM Sunday

Hyannis to Hydrographer, Veatch, Atlantis Canyon area for White-faced
Storm-Petrels, other petrels, several species of shearwaters, Jaegers,
terns, Gulls, Phalaropes,  possible skua, and other interesting or
rare seabirds and mammals:

We have Master birders Jeremiah Trimble, Nicholas Bonomo, Luke Seitz
and Doug Gochfeld  leading our trips. Our boat, the Helen H, is a very
comfortable, fast, 100 foot fishing boat with a knowledgeable and
enthusiastic Captain and crew. We use gallons of chum to attract the
birds..  There are 38 bunks aboard which will be available to the
first 38 who sign up. There is a full galley with excellent food at
reasonable prices. Parking is free.

Cost: $310.00 BBC Members,  $330.00  non-members.

To reserve a space, send a check for the full amount made out to the
'BROOKLINE BIRD CLUB AGENT' along with a signed waiver to: Ida
Giriunas, 83 Summer Ave., Reading, MA, 01867 and include either your
email or your postal address for confirmation, boarding instructions
and further information.

For further information, a Waiver Form and to register, contact:

Ida Giriunas   781-929-8772    ida8 at verizon.net"