[CT Birds] Pipline through the W Htfd Reservoirs

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 13 21:46:25 EDT 2015

Zellene - Please bring up the fact that, the W Htfd Reservoir years ago was to extend Rt I291? I believe it was -  right through there from Farmington to Bloomfield. The State was for it, but a group we created, "Shame Inc." worked hard to stop it. With the support of the average CT people bringing their disapproval in signatures to the Gov, it was canceled! We can all do the same with this pipeline as well!
Paul Carrier -