[CT Birds] Stratford Point open today cuckoo

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sat Aug 15 08:39:59 EDT 2015

I forgot to mention I also had an American Golden-Plover fly over yesterday afternoon.  Of course I heard it a second after I stepped out my office door and it didn't call again and I wasn't able to add it to the office list, which stands at 100 species seen or heard while in my office.

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone