[CT Birds] Off topic - camera

cllongmore cllongmore at cox.net
Wed Aug 12 11:09:08 EDT 2015

Looking for a point and shoot camera to replace my Sony cybershot.  Love it and have gotten some decent photos with it, but the zoom is only 10x.  Sony has upgraded it to a 30x but it now uses aa batteries !  Can't get clear pix with my smartphone.    Have considered the following :Niki coolpix s9900 (on sale this week at best        buy)Canon powershot sx710Several of the Panasonic lumix dmc modelsCanon sx 50 or 60
Mainly use it for birds / butterflies.  Online reviews are making me crazy (er)  !   Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Reply directly to cllongmore at cox.net if you want.  Thanks !
Claudia longmore Wethersfield