[CT Birds] Kinder Pipeline through the WH Reservoir

zellene zellene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 13 06:33:17 EDT 2015

Our Environmental Committee in Bloomfield became aware of this recently. We had tried to obtain information but that is not very forthcoming from the company.  The pipeline is planned to go right through the MDC Reservoir property in Farmington and West Hartford and into Bloomfield as well. Even the MDC has stated that the so-called "community forums" have not been publicized. I have little information to post here because of this "veil of secrecy." Some of our Bloomfield town officials and land trust members are becoming involved. If I get any reports from this public forum I will post here.

If you live in the towns affected or bird the reservoir, consider attending the meeting tonight.