[CT Birds] Forgot to mention. 8/10- and on

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:06:29 EDT 2015

Lisa G. Home yard in Stafford, craziness is still going on. I have 14
different species of birds bringing there kids to eat... My mom and I had
previously discussed taking down my nieces old wooden swing set , I don't
think That will happen they all use it to perch on and the young all sit on
it waiting for there parents to feed them... 7 hummingbirds going nuts...
You have to watch where you are in the yard so you don't get hit by
incoming lol. This also includes butterflies chasing each other around
also....  Still have family of Foxes, deer, skunks, raccoons, and squirrels
gallore. And whoever is coming that I don't see. It's a wildlife sanctuary
finally. I've accomplished it lol. Lisa