[CT Birds] Chukar

SOPHIE ZYLA sophiezyla at snet.net
Tue Aug 18 07:24:40 EDT 2015

A few years back I had 2 Chukars perched on my roof along side the chimney. It was a very windy cool day and they were enjoying the shelter and warmth. They stayed a few hours but were never seen again. I thought they were special, and they were! but was told that they are one of the locally hunted species so had most likely been released.

Sophie ZylaBeacon Falls